Thursday, July 25, 2013

Children's Place Sale - Jeans & Uniforms for Back to School

Children's Place is having a sale on back-to-school clothes through July 28th.  If you order any jeans or leggings, you get FREE shipping.  See codes below for up to 30% off.  They have jeans on clearance for $9.99, and with the 30% off code I got them for $6.99... a great deal for my growing men!  I got this same pair for my older son last year and they were really cute, so I went ahead and ordered a few pairs for my youngest since he's growing like a WEED!  Go to http://www.childrensplace.com 
Buy More, Save More

Uniforms are on sale also - I highly recommend the khaki pants for boys - they are cute & sturdy and withstand a LOT of washes!  They seemed to stain less than the Old Navy ones I got for my son last year - worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment