Monday June 2 through Saturday, July 26 2014
Early Literacy Program: Infants - Pre-Kindergarten
Children's Program: Kindergarten - Eighth Grade
1. Children in the Early Literacy Program will read for 1 hour each week and the participants in the Children's Program will read for two hours per week. Cross off a symbol on your reading log for every 15 minutes you read. This is meant to be completed weekly, but you can work ahead.
2. You may read books, magazines, and listen to audio books or read-alongs, preferably from the Marion Public Library.
3. Each week bring in your reading log to receive a prize. A designated prize will be given each week.
4. To finish the program, you must complete all reading. The children who complete this program can enter into the Grand Prize drawings, and will be invited to a Completion Party.
5. Additional prizes from the treasure box can be earned by: All entries for Grand Prize drawings will be given out the week of July 21. Winners of the Grand Prize drawings will be notified and prizes given away at the Completion Party.
- Completing Incentive Game (on the back of the reading log)
- Read bonus time (ask for sheet)