Thursday, May 24, 2012

K Bistro - New Restaurant in Marion Worth Trying!


Yeah for new restaurants... independently owned (even better!)... in Marion!

K bistro just opened up a couple of weeks ago and people are loving it!  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get there myself, but my better-half was able to go with a work group and said it is GREAT!  Just what Marion needs!  I'm always looking for another date place. :)

K bistro serves American food with flare!  The owner/chef is originally from Marion, and is bringing some style and great cuisine to town.  Entrees range from $6 for lunches, on up to upper $20s for dinner specialties.  They're open 7 days a week, and take reservations or walk-ins.  Try it out, and let me know what you think - I can't wait!

This place is on the Bypass, and if you aren't looking for it, you may miss it (it is between the Aldi's and Culvers on the Bypass).  It is in a renovated drive-in, and they've done a great job with the renovations! 
2201 S Western Avenue, Marion, IN 46953


 
Phone1 (765) 603-3336
Emaildavidkay@k-bistro.com
Websitehttp://www.k-bistro.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment