Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Feb 1 - National Wear Red Day - Promote Awareness of Heart Disease in Women
Help us make America Go Red this February. Here are just a few ideas:
• Paint the town red! Whether it's your home, or your neighborhood Main Street, we need your help to shine a red spotlight in the community
• Have a Wear Red Day event. Whether at work, school or your club, our planning guide, posters and flyer will help you put together a great event.
• Shop For a Cause. 100% of proceeds after expenses to educate around heart disease and stroke.
• Research to save women's lives is only possible though donations. Create a Fundraising page or Donate today.
• Know the Symptoms of a Heart Attack. Some signs may be a different for women than men. Know them and share them with a woman you love.
• Turn your Twitter or Facebook profile picture red using our red dress image, or change your cover on Facebook.
• Share your pictures with us. Join the America Goes Red Challenge, where thousands of Wear Red Day photos will be shared.
• Honor a loved one with a memorial donation to the American Heart Association.
• Know your Heart Score. Think you are eating right and getting enough exercise? It takes 5 minutes to make sure. Take the My Life Check and find out where you stand.
Help us make America go red and Save Women's Lives!
Learn More at GoRedForWomen.org/WearRedDay