Sunday, September 16, 2012

Saturday, Sept 22 FREE Jars of Clay Concert in Gas City

World Playing for Change Day 33:3

World Playing for Change Day 33:3

Saturday, September 22, 2012 there is a peace festival beginning at 10:00 a.m. at Beaner Linn Park (Gas City park) in Gas City, Indiana. I don't know much about this event, but am intrigued, and I like Jars of Clay, so my family and I are going to go.  Jars of Clay will be performing a benefit concert for Blood: Water Mission in Gas City (at the Gas City Park).   Bring your blankets, bring your chairs, and come early!

Want more info?  Email: janie@thepottershouseofmarion.com, check out their FB page at  http://www.facebook.com/WorldPlayingForChangeDay333 or head to the Potter's House in Marion.
 


1 comment:

  1. awesome thank you for the info didn't have time but have been sharing it and their music so those who don't know can get to know and can come worshp jesus my step daughter pj brought the info to us and i was so happy to know that she loves my music and it is a great way to introduce my husband and other to them and to be able to worship with everyone whats even better is we can just walk to it since we live so close to it

    ReplyDelete