Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Great deal on Capri Sun 100% Juice at Meijer

Now that it is back to school, it seems that easy/quick-grab snacks are a must to have ready.  My kids both seem starving/dehydrated when I pick them up from school, and they're also both a little grumpy, which I'm guessing is related to the dehydration & over-stimulation from school (maybe it's just an excuse on my part, but I'm going with it!).  It seems we rarely go right home after school, so I've found having a few juice boxes in my car helps perk them up immensely.  Normally I'm not a huge fan of juice, because my soapbox is that kids get too much in general, but this one-per-day fix for my kids really helps (them & me!).


Anyway... in case your family is similar, I suggest heading to Meijer (or Walmart, who matches sales) to stock up on a Capri Sun 100% Juice or SuperV (blend of fruits & veggies, 65% juice, but a full blended serving of fruits & veggies).  Normally $3.69 for a box of 10 at Meijer, they're on sale for $2.50 each, and when you buy 3 in one transaction, you instantly get $3 off, making your total purchase price $4.50 for 3 boxes!  Even better, if you're a Meijer Perks member, you can "clip" a coupon online for $1.00 off 2 Capri Sun Boxes, which stacks with the other deal and makes your total $3.50 for 3 boxes (10 pouches each) of Capri Sun (= $.12/juice pouch).

Note: the $3/off 3 boxes is only good each transaction, so you have to do multiple transactions if you want to get that deal on more than 3 boxes... which, of course, I did, because I'm a sucker for a sale.  Just remember to get the 100% Juice or the SuperV - thankfully, those are the ones on sale b/c the others aren't real juice, but just pure sugar anyway.  And, lastly, don't forget to recycle the pouches - yes, you can recycle them through TerraCycle.  (I'll post on TerraCycle in the near future, but check it out through this link if you haven't already heard of it!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment