September 24, 2011 is Museum Day, and you can get 2 FREE tickets to use at one of hundreds of museums across the country by clicking on the link below and filling out the information form. Click HERE for more info: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/
FYI Marion Families: Muncie Children's Musuem, Connor Prairie, and Minnetrista are included.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Visit the Find a Museum page to locate a participating museum in your area.
The Museum Day Ticket is available on the Ticket Information page. Fill out the form and you will be emailed instruction on downloading your ticket.
No, you must present the Museum Day Ticket, available on the Ticket Information page.
No, the Museum Day Ticket is only good for two people per household, per address. If you go to Museum Day with more than one guest, your other guests will have to pay full admission.
No, museums must elect to participate. Find a museum in your area now.
- Offer is valid only on Saturday, September 24, 2011. (Exceptions for Museum Day museums closed on Saturdays).
- Ticket must be presented for free general admission to one venue and is good for two people. *Not valid for special exhibits, parking, IMAX film screenings or for use with any other offers.
- One Museum Day Ticket per household, per valid email address. Museum Day Ticket will be collected upon entry.
- Museums and cultural venues participate in Museum Day voluntarily. *Smithsonian magazine encourages museum visitation, but is not responsible for individual museum content or participation.
- If museum reaches capacity, museum has right to limit the number of guests until space becomes available.