Friday, February 22, 2013

Hormone Free Milk Only $1.79/Gallon This Week at Aldi!

Deal of the Week in Marion! 

My brother jokes that years from now in our family pictures my (now) 3 year old will be standing next to a cow, which will then be our family pet. He/we figure there is no other way to continue to quench the milk thirst (and our expense) my son always has.  No milk for him is ever enough!  We go through a LOT of milk in our house (about 5 gallons/week), between smoothies every morning, cereal, and my three year old's drinking habit, so I was stoked to find what I consider to be the deal of the week in Marion!

Aldi's has their milk, which is always hormone free, on sale for $1.79 this week!  The expiration date on the milk is March 9th, so stock up now!  Aldi's usually  changes out their pricing/sales every Wed, so I think this price on milk will be good through Tuesday, 2/26. 

No comments:

Post a Comment