- Lollipop Sticks
- White Almond Bark
- Red & Blue Sprinkles
- A box, flowerpot or other fun container
- Styrofoam (to hold the sticks)
- 1-2 bags of Red Hots (for sprinkling over the styrofoam)
- Ribbon or a Bandana (optional for decoration)
- Free Printable Tags (just because they are cute)
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil or wax paper.
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave for a minute. Stir until it’s creamy.
- Dip the lollipop stick into the melted almond bark and stick into a marshmallow.
- Dip the marshmallow into the melted almond bark. Tap it a bit on the edge of the bowl until it’s all even.
- Roll the marshmallow into a dish of sprinkles until covered.
- To make the flag versions, don’t put the lollipop stick in first. Use a toothpick or two. After covering both ends with the different colors, push the stick into the marshmallow.
- Stick into the styrofoam container, then cover with red hots.