All the info below is from IWU's website - see http://www.indwes.edu/Kids-Day/ for more info.
Kids’ Day 2011
Calling all underwater creatures!It is with great excitement, Indiana Wesleyan University’s Student Activities Council invites all 5-to-12-year-old siblings, relatives, and friends to Kids’ Day on February 5. Our theme is “Under the Sea.” It’s going to be a splash! Dive on in, and prepare to get hooked. Please take a look at the information that follows and make plans for your child to join us on Saturday, February 5.
Check-in is 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. on February 5 in the Barnes Student Center Banquet Halls. Parents can pick up their guppies at 8:30 p.m. on February 5 in Barnes Student Center Globe Theatre.
Get Ready…It’s going to be a splashin’ good time!
- Drop-off time on Saturday, February 5, is from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Check in will be located in the Barnes Student Center. If you need additional assistance, please contact Donna Pick at 765-677-2738 prior to your arrival.
- Please be aware that your child must be with his or her college student at all times during the day.
- Pick up and drop off is located in the Barnes Student Center. Please make arrangements to pick your child up Saturday evening at 8:30 p.m. inside the Student Center Globe Theatre.
- Registration fee includes all meals and activities for the day, one Kids’ Day t-shirt, and entrance to all activities for college student hosts. Host is responsible for his/her meals and fee does not include a t-shirt for college student host.
- Registration forms are due by January 31, 2011.
RegistrationPlease submit the registration and waiver form by January 31, 2011 to:
IWU Student ActivitiesOR fax information to 765-677-1927; Attention Donna Pick, Director of Student Activities
4201 S. Washington Street
Marion, IN 46953
OR drop off to Donna Pick, located in the Game Room in the Barnes Student Center.
Questions? Call Donna Pick at 765-677-2738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScheduleSwim into the fun all day with under the sea activities at Indiana Wesleyan University!
|8:00-10:00am||Check-In (Barnes Student Center Banquet Halls)|
|10:00am||Under the Sea Skit performed by Student Activities Council (Globe Theatre)|
|10:30am||Build a Submarine (Barnes Student Center Banquet Halls)|
|11:30am||Lunch (Baldwin Cafeteria)|
|12:30pm||Under the Sea Adventures: |
Pool, Rec and Wellness Center
Climbing Wall, Rec and Wellness Center
Neon Under The Sea Exploration, Barnes Student Center Banquet Halls
Ocean Crafts, Barnes Student Center Banquet Halls
|4:00pm||Roller Skating (@ Idyl Wyld) |
Shuttle service provided from Barnes Student Center Commons
|6:45pm||Under the Sea Skit – final (Globe Theatre)|
|7:00pm||Pizza Party with movie [TBA] (Globe Theatre)|
|8:30pm||End of the day|
Pick-Up your guppy in Barnes Student Center Globe Theatre