Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shutterfly Sale - 40% off everything & free shipping (thru 12/15)


Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.



Just wanted to share my photobook from Shutterfly. I am not a scrapbooker, but love pictures, so I love the online program Shutterfly has.  It makes it easy, and I still get to pretend I'm crafty...which I'm not. :)  I've been dealing with guilt over not ever doing baby books for my kids, or journaling their cute "isms" or anything really, so I decided instead to do a family photo album each year and order a copy for each of my kids to have the rest of their lives & one for my husband as me as well.  I figure years from now, when they're on their own, married, whatever, it'll all be "done" - I won't have to worry about hunting down pictures and trying to split them up between my kids.

So, the photo album above was my husband's Christmas gift last year, and this year since Shutterfly is running 40% off all photobooks (Enter code WRAP40), I decided to order copies for my boys while they're on sale so they have them forever.  :)  Remember, Shutterfly.com has free shipping for orders over $50 right now too!   Just enter "SHIP50".  And, if you miss the WRAP40 promo, don't fret, because they're running other promos between now and the end of the year... it is not too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment