Sunday, March 13, 2011

York Photo Sale

40% Off Photo Gifts On All Orders Of $20 Or More. Use Code 11Y4TGF20
I'm months and months behind on ordering pictures of my kids.  Haven't ordered/printed any since before Christmas... yikes.  I'm not a scrapbooker at all, but my goal is to just get them in slipcover albums in some sort of close chronological order so we have a record of my kiddos growing up!  It might not have cute stickers or captions, but a picture is worth a thousand words, right?  Anyhow, my project for the week is to upload & order photos of the last few months, and I saw that York Photo is having a sale, so I thought I'd share!   (Regular prints are only 8 cents & photo books start at $8.99!)


* Free Shipping on Print Orders of $10 or more! Use Code: 11YFSPT10 at checkout. Expires 04/30/11

* $10 Off Your $25 order! Use Code: TEN25Y at checkout. Expires 04/30/11

No comments:

Post a Comment